Top Stories

Agnipath scheme violence protest pilot project nedd comes first experts – india india news


The central government announced the Agnipath scheme on 14 June. This is a new short term recruitment policy for Indian youths for service in the Armed Forces. It aims to recruit young people in the age group of 17.5 to 21 as “Agniveers” in any of the three services of the Army for a period of four years. However, on Thursday the central government raised the maximum age for the Agnipath scheme from 21 to 23 years.

The Agneepath plan states that after four years of service, only 25 percent of soldiers will be retained for a full term. The remaining 75 percent will be referred to retirement. Violent protests are taking place in many states against this scheme. In light of the youth movement, North Eastern Railway, North Central Railway and Northern Railway have canceled many trains and some made stops on Friday.

Agneepath Scheme Protest LIVE: City Fury, Violent Fury and Protest Reaches Delhi

“I need to walk slowly the ‘Agneepath'”
According to media reports, former Director General of Military Operations (DGMO) Lt. Gen. Vinod Bhatia said, “Planning has already begun and I am not debating whether it should be done or not. There are many concerns and gray areas.” need to talk about it. I think we should slow down and take into account the concerns. Take it as a test project. Review the entire process first and then move on. ”

Related news

Three years is not enough for a soldier to mature
Sanjeev Sood, former ADG Border Security Force, said, “The primary flaw I found with this scheme is that within four years of service, jawan will be trained for six months and his total service will be only three years. Three years is not enough time for them to mature. And they have that kind of jawline in the army. You can’t expect them to fight like a soldier in Kargil, which takes many years. With service and attachment to the regiment comes.”

Violent demonstration against scheme for third day in Bihar
It is known that the protest of angry youths in Bihar against the new recruitment scheme in the armed forces continued for the third day on Friday, and the demonstrators burned 26 coaches from three trains. In Samastipur district, protesters set fire to 10 buses on the Bihar Sampark Kranti Express train from New Delhi to Darbanga. About 10 buses were severely damaged on the Bihar Sampark Kranti Express from Delhi to Jainagar. Railway track No. 54 in Samastipur was also damaged and more than a dozen vehicles parked on the city’s roads were vandalized.

What will be the future of the Agnivers in 4 years? Understand every little thing about the Agnipath scheme

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button